Special events and festivals programme for a highly eventful season in 2019 : in Mané Guernehué, you’ll be on the spot to enjoy the best events in Brittany!
In May and June
- May 4th – Baden Color Race
Race or hike on 2 courses 3,5 or 6km in a festive atmosphere. Participants are sprinkled with 100% natural colored powder all along the course!
- May 27th to June 2nd : La semaine du Golfe
Biggest boating and sailing festival in France. Different festivities during the week, music, boat races….
- June 15th to 21st – “Fête de la musique”
Free concerts in every town center : June 15th in Baden and June 21st in Vannes and Auray
- June 15th – 16th in Baden, Vannes and Port-Navalo : Morbihan Paddle Trophy
Great paddle Day in the Gulf of Morbihan. Regattas of paddles, live entertaiment. Website morbihanpaddletrophy.fr
- June 27th – 30th : Ultra Marin Raid in the Gulf of Morbihan
Trail running event : 5 trails among them Le Grand Raid 177km. A human adventure and an intense sportive moment in an exceptional setting in Brittany. www.raid-golfe-morbihan.org
- June 23rd : Trail des Remparts inVannes
Trial and entertainment for all the family in the exceptional setting of the ramparts of Vannes. 17.5 km, 9km and child run. www.trailvannes.fr
In July :
- June 29th – July 3rd : Morbihan Challenge
3 step course from Vannes to Hennebont. Sailing Boat race.
- July 13th – 14th : Fêtes historiques in Vannes : historical celebration
Come back to “Belle Epoque” (1818-1920): entertainment, music, costume parade… Fireworks on 13 July, popular ball on 14 July.
- July 13th – 14th : Local fireworks
- July 15th – 21st: Festival du Conte in Baden
Breton tales in Baden. Link to the website contesbaden.jimdo.com
- July 25th – 26th : Grand Pardon of Sainte Anne d’Auray
A Holy day and a moment of sharing among thousands of pilgrims. Read more about the Grand Pardon of Sainte-Anne d’Auray
- July 22nd- 27th : Jazz in Vannes
Listen to jazz music live in Vannes. www.jazzavannes.fr
In August :
- August 2nd – 3rd : Pont du Rock Festival in Malestroit
Plenty of artists to be discovered and others that are very famous to listen to during this very energetic music festival. Find out more on their website
- August 2nd to 11th : Festival Interceltique in Lorient (Inter-Celtic Festival of Lorient)
10 days of live music and entertainment with 50000 musicians, dancers, artists… coming from Scottland, Irland, Wales, Cornwall, Brittany, USA.… In 2019 : Galicia is the special guest ! More information : www.festival-interceltique.bzh
- 12-15 August : Festival de la voile, sailing festival in Ile aux Moines
- 14-15 August : Fêtes d’Arvor in Vannes
Breton festival : dance, live concert… Fireworks on the 15th of August in Vannes city center. www.fetes-arvor.org