The campsite welcomes you in the best conditions in accordance with health regulations.
The campsite and all the facilities are open from April 16th to September 26th 2021
Staff have been trained in the application of various health measures and wear a mask or visor to welcome you.
In all services and common areas, we have implemented the following measures :
- traffic direction with separate entrance and exit,
- distribution of hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance,
- compliance with the rules of physical distance with suitable signage,
- ventilation of the premises at all times,
- regular disinfection of contact surfaces,
- wearing a mask is mandatory in closed areas (reception, restaurant, snack, bar, main recption room, grocery store, sanitary)
The swimming pool : our waterpark is open all season.
With its surface of 3800m² including more than 1000m² of water, the waterpark is large enough to welcome you in the best conditions.
The mobile homes are cleaned and disinfected between each stay.
The accommodation is ventilated for at least 6 hours between 2 clients.
Sanitary blocks : The toilets are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
Catering : The restaurant, the bar and the takeaway welcome you in compliance with health rules.
The entertainment and activities are mostly proposed outside, in the respect of the social distancing.
The Kid’s Club welcomes small groups of children. It is requested to register your child at the Kid’s club once onsite.
The adventure park and zipline course respect sanitary measures:
- Restricted groups,
- Distribution of hydro-alcoholic gel and charlotte,
- Equipment disinfection..
The equestrian center offers equestrian activities and rides while respecting the sanitary conditions recommended by the FFE.
- Small group activities,
- Equipment disinfection,
- Distribution of hydro-alcoholic gel,
- Application of barrier gestures and respect for physical distance,
- Direction of traffic on a marked path
The Spa : Our esthetician welcomes you with respect for sanitary measures.